Favorite stores in your area

Options
Stores where you save some money while shopping to eat right!

Replies

• skatardrummer
    skatardrummer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Costco

Ironically, the processed foods that we do buy, like peanut butter and jelly, and even bread, we get here cheap. Much of it is also lower calories than other brands.

Meijer
    This is my one stop shop if I don't want to go a lot of places. I've tried doing all my shopping here, at Walmart, at Kroger, and at Country Market, and I spend less overall here than buying everything anywhere else.

Kroger
    They have better cheap produce and meat than most places around here. Their produce lasts twice as long too because it's more fresh when it arrives at the store.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Kroger for a few items, they double coupons to a certain extent.

Al's, a local store, which doubles coupons also, but much much fresher produce, meat and dairy items.

Walmart, because they price-match other stores that arent in my town so i dont ahve to drive to the next town over, which is an hour away. I can just do walmart.
  • ClvrScn
    ClvrScn Posts: 7
    Options
    We do almost all of our shopping at Aldi's -
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    We do almost all of our shopping at Aldi's -

OOOO i forgot Aldi, we do all the shopping there i cant get cheaper with coupons elsewhere.
  • Kwick2010
    Kwick2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We shop at Aldi now, too. I'm so glad that we have a new one in our area. It just opened up a few months ago. I used to coupon shop and compare at our local Ingles, Publix and Krogers, but not anymore. Aldi beats them even with coupons.
  • tricia156
    tricia156 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    speaking of aldi's they have the best chicken noodle soup. I get the homestyle kind and I add pepperflakes and garlic powder to add some kick very yummy:tongue: