"I wonder if he/she has noticed ________ yet."

Options
13»

Replies

• RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    my pinky toe overlaps the toe next to it. This is genetic as both my dad and his mom have it too. If I am pressing them down they it spreads out but if I am relaxed it just the pinky getting a piggy backride on the other toe.

My pinky toe overlaps the toe next to it on both my feet!! No one else in my family has it but I have grown to love it and most people are really in to trying to fix them. hehehe

Yeah it is both my feet to. My grandmother actually had it sewn to the toe next too it so it lays flat. Maybe your adopted and really we are related :)

When I was younger they told me as an adult I could have them broken and re-set in place but I decided against that painful ordeal. I don't hate it that much.. Sometimes shoes are tricky but our toes are fairly unique so I like em' anyways! Sewn together was not offered to me..

Maybe I am adopted although I look exactly like my dads mother. We could have been twins when we were little.

Well she got it sewn together before I was born so I am sure medical science has updated in the past 35 years. :wink:

Updated to breaking your toes and making you use walking casts for 6 months between the 2!!!
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm playing catch up on this older thread.... and I'm willing to go out on an embarassing limb.

1- My turned up nose. It's not awful, but in school, I was called Miss Piggy and had kids pushing up their noses and oinking at me. Oh, the trauma of youth.

2- My upper thighs.... I actually LOVE my legs, but only about 75% of them, haha. I've lost 100 lbs from my highest weight so there is lose skin on my thighs, ugh.... shorts must be 5" inseam plus, haha!

3- The most humiliating one for me (and the reason I say I'm going out on a limb) is uneven breasts. I know it's not abnormal, that most women have this issue in different degrees. It just makes me uncomfortable. I haven't decided if I want surgery or not but weight loss isn't helping, ugh...
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have a slight lazy eye in my left eye. it doesnt always move when I look to the left! So I am careful about which side I sit on when I go out. It's fun to weird random people out with it but I definitely don't want to freak out a date.. lol