Workout Goals

Options
hotpickles
hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
I really want to pick up the pace here!

My hand is healed (well healed enough for my liking) so I think I'm going to get back on the wagon full tilt now. My very first workout goal is to start working towards being able to run a 5K again. I think while I'm working towards that, I'm going to start incorporating weights into my workout.

What are your goals?

Replies

• JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I jogged/shuffled/walked my way through my first City2Surf 14km fun run yesterday! Yay me :bigsmile:

I've got a 10.5km fun run in 2 weeks, so my goal is to actually train for this one..... hopefully get at least 3-4 gym cardio session in this week & next as well as at least 2 x 5km (min) jogs in.

I say that now with the best intentions, now I just need to do it!!

Today's goal is to stretch away the soreness from yesterday lol
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    I'm a little behind on my Insanity workouts, but I'm trying my best to catch up in the morning while my 2 guys are sound asleep. I don't want to fall out of this bc it's working!

Wish me luck! I need to do double days!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The scale has slowly started moving south again, which is a real boost in confidence! My next fun run is this Sunday... I didn't get any outside jogs in, but I have been doing a fair bit of cardio so I'm hoping that will go in my favour. Here's hoping the adrenaline on the day will get me to the finish line without stopping :bigsmile: