EASA SUCCESS STORY

Options
...Was put on Facebook today, August 10th, 2012 around 1:45. There is life in Sports Active yet. I'm putting in the link so you can read it,

http://instablogg.com/OR3kV4T

Replies

• Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. That is an Amazing Success story. This is what reminds me to stick with it and keep on my game with the fitness journey.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I wrote that. In the middle of May. I had given up on seeing it posted after a month went by and nothing. But then today I came across the email and it made me angry. Why did they ask me to write it up and then not post it (and lie to me, telling me several times before that it would be posted on X day)? So I asked. And then suddenly it went up, haha.

I haven't been feeling well enough to work out since the start of July or I'd hopefully be much further along than where I'm at now, which isn't much further down from when I broke 250 and told them to update the article before posting it.

Anyhow, it's a good program. Just wish they would have given some DLC on the PS3 version like the box and game promised. And now the servers are down. I wrote the article how I did (they did edit it though - it doesn't read as nicely now) partly to inspire EA as a company to support the product. Out of every SKU they offer, it's by far the most important in the grand scheme of things.
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm believing that whoever needed to read your story read it when it needed to be read, and now is the time. There are other issues that my have delayed their publishing your story, like the lawsuits that have been filed against all gaming companies that use motion sensors.
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Dana! No matter how many times I hear a weight loss story, I never fail to marvel - just wow! You are truly an inspiration. Each person's journey is their own personal spiritual walk and each should be celebrated. A fist bump, a high five, a "woohoo" and a "you go guy" to you. You just keep doing you. [hand clapping smiley inserted here]

Be blessed.
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Dana! No matter how many times I hear a weight loss story, I never fail to marvel - just wow! You are truly an inspiration. Each person's journey is their own personal spiritual walk and each should be celebrated. A fist bump, a high five, a "woohoo" and a "you go guy" to you. You just keep doing you. [hand clapping smiley inserted here]

Be blessed.