Satisfied on a Saturday!!!!!!!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey! What is your favorite body part? Then today's challenge is to pick a resistance training exercise and work on that today! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I like legs so will do that today! I will focus on squats.

Do you like your abdominal muscles then kick in high gear and do some woodchucks, sit-ups with weight; arms...you have a whole bunch of exercises to choose from; butt then do some donkey kicks or step ups, you can even use a band or cable machine with ankle strap and lift! YOU like your calves muscles then get some weight and start lifting up and down.

Now if your eyes are your favorite body part...oh boy...then the first body part you see you work on! HA! Hair don't count either.

Trust me there are forearm, back, thigh, hip, chest, shoulder exercises....so nothing is exempt!
Let us all know. This one will repeat for Sunday too!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey! What is your favorite body part? Then today's challenge is to pick a resistance training exercise and work on that today! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I like legs so will do that today! I will focus on squats.

Do you like your abdominal muscles then kick in high gear and do some woodchucks, sit-ups with weight; arms...you have a whole bunch of exercises to choose from; butt then do some donkey kicks or step ups, you can even use a band or cable machine with ankle strap and lift! YOU like your calves muscles then get some weight and start lifting up and down.

Now if your eyes are your favorite body part...oh boy...then the first body part you see you work on! HA! Hair don't count either.

Trust me there are forearm, back, thigh, hip, chest, shoulder exercises....so nothing is exempt!
    Let us all know. This one will repeat for Sunday too!

Peace,
    WW
    Working on my chest and arms today :)
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay done. I worked my butt. Not because I love my butt; but because I want to love my butt. I am amazed at how 8 minutes can feel like an eternity.
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I think I will do abs today and arms tomorrow. I want to love my abs. Heck, I just want to HAVE abs or something resembling more abs and less marshmallow. LOL and I want to love my arms. I can see definition coming back to them already but I want to see more. Good challenge!
  • trishann1976
    Options
    want to love my stomach again so will be working that!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT! I am so glad I clicked on this - I'm going to be doing Jackie Beast Warner's 15-minute abs unit, and I think I'll add in a couple of sets of a glute move and a core move that I LOVE from the Look Better Naked condensed workout - heels on stability ball, legs straight, lying on mat - raise hips off floor, draw heels in, bending knees, straighten, lower hips, repeat. Actually incredibly hard. Core move is shins on ball, hands on mat, tuck knees in rolling ball towards chest, and back. Also really hard, but both are really fun and acrobat-y feeling. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Dudettes you were to pick what you do like not what you wish could like...there is something on your body you like and appreciate!
    I did a leg workout today at the gym...I like my legs. Now my legs are humming...Hmmm Motrin cocktail?!?!?!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Okay since we focus on what we don't like then my challenge for Sunday is to work on a body part you don't like!
  • nawlinskat
    Options
    Will do at least one set of the Tiffany Rothe 10 minute Mountain Climber workout on you tube.Actually is a total body workout and you have such a great feeling of accomplishment after having challenged yourself.
  • singingpeach6301
    singingpeach6301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For Sunday challenge: I'm not too fond of my arms, and today I won't be able to get to the gym b/c I'm traveling out of town right after work, BUT I will do modified push-ups using my desk before I hit the road :).
  • singingpeach6301
    singingpeach6301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand I just realized it's Monday....**face palm** :blushing: . Oh well, I'll still do the push-ups, teehee. :laugh: