dear baby....

Options
cmaxmor
cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
Please stop kicking me in the ribs. Thankssomuch.

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Dear baby,

I love you, but I don't love it when you kick my bladder and make me pee my pants a little.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby,
    I love you so much, but I wish you wouldn't make me fat!!
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby,

Love this! Felling the very same today. I feel like a massive whale.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby,

Lol... I second that!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Dear baby,
    thank u for finally kicking me hard enough to feel u on the outside at almost 20weeks. Please continue so I know all is well.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Dear baby, can you please plan to be here a little early, just a litttle??????!!!!!, as your big brothers were both late :(
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I wish you'd stayed past 13 weeks :sad: :brokenheart:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I wish you'd stayed past 13 weeks :sad: :brokenheart:

I'm sorry for your loss! :(
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Please change positions so the gas can come out. I don't care if it goes up or down, it just needs to pass! It's not fun having gas pains so bad I can't move, or can feel them in my shoulders!

Also, please don't kick/punch me in the cervix like my friends' babies did to their moms. I hear it hurts. I can tell you're getting stronger and some of your kicks give me a jolt, so please avoid the girly bits!

I'm sorry I some times forget about you being in my belly when I bend over or slouch at my desk. I know you don't like it, I'm sorry I squished you!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby,
    Amen sister!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Dear baby -

If you are going to make noticeable movements, please do it a lot. Not once or twice every day or two. You make me worry.

Also, as I've told you, macaroni and cheese and potato chips and M&Ms are not good for you. Please start demanding raw vegetables and fruits.
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dear baby -

If you are going to make noticeable movements, please do it a lot. Not once or twice every day or two. You make me worry.

Also, as I've told you, macaroni and cheese and potato chips and M&Ms are not good for you. Please start demanding raw vegetables and fruits.

hahaha, My husband asked what I've been craving and I said "raw veggies and frozen peas" he got frustrated that I'm craving healthy things (then again I'm less than 6 weeks)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hey baby,
    Thanks for that swift kick to the crotch last night. It was definitely a new sensation for this mama! I would also like to request you switch your acrobatics practice to the afternoon instead of bedtime :)

Love you baby- I guess you're just getting me ready for no sleep!
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hey baby,
    Thanks for that swift kick to the crotch last night. It was definitely a new sensation for this mama! I would also like to request you switch your acrobatics practice to the afternoon instead of bedtime :)

Love you baby- I guess you're just getting me ready for no sleep!

Aah! That's the kick I know is coming, and I'm dreading it! I hear cervix kicks are the worst!
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Dear baby,

You're a little early to be trying to get out. And by the way, through the wall of my abdomen (like in the movie Alien) is NOT the way out!!! Thank you for not kicking my cervix, so far, but still, these kicks to my abs are really painful sometimes!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I know you are breach, so you can tone down on the cervix kicks. Kisses.....
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby,
    I know I should be glad for a lack of morning sickness and all but this whole cramps and no other symptoms is starting to get me worried...maybe a little something to let me know everythings ok in there?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby Rex,

I hope I can feel you moving around soon so I know you're doing alright in there. Plus, mommy is not really enjoying being a Pregosaurus, but I will do what I have to so you have everything you need to be born as healthy as possible. I can't wait to finally meet you in person in February! Daddy and I are getting your bedroom setup, and I know the two kitty cats will like you too.

Sincerely,
    Mom