Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

daily challenge for 8/13/12

Carmiel
Carmiel Posts: 19 Member
Drink-8-8oz glasses of water

Burn-atleast 350 cals (doing whatever exercise you want)

Let go ladies!!! :0)

Replies

• Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm in!! I'll post later about how well I do on this challenge!! :)
  • I'm in too!! So glad to have everyone on here for support!
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Drink-8-8oz glasses of water

Burn-atleast 350 cals (doing whatever exercise you want)

Let go ladies!!! :0)

I will def push myself since I already drink over 8-8oz of water..im pushing for a gallon of water for the week..i will continue to workout 2x a day but push for both 10min over my 60min workout..
  • Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Well, I burned 350 calories - took my dog for a walk, did 30 mins on the elliptical and played baseball. But I only drank 6 glasses of water. Water is my weakness - I don't like it. I drink it, but I don't enjoy it.
  • Carmiel
    Carmiel Posts: 19 Member
    I usually only access MFP from my phone, and I hate that we don't have access to the community from the mobie app. Anywhoo, yesterday I burned over 440 calories...BUT only dran 2 glasses of water. I suck when it comes to water, or fluids in general :(
  • Yes! I am in too! I'm already on glass 5 of 8 for water and I'll be working out after work! I am down 5 lbs so far and super pumped :)
  • Kellster, I'll drink the water for you and you can exercise more for me! lol
  • Well, I burned 350 calories - took my dog for a walk, did 30 mins on the elliptical and played baseball. But I only drank 6 glasses of water. Water is my weakness - I don't like it. I drink it, but I don't enjoy it.

I'm not a big fan of water either, but I started putting lemons or other fruit into my bottle (I keep a 32oz bottle with me pretty much all day) and I like drinking it a lot more.