not a good start, would like some friends

Hi all, i have just joined and would like some friends to help with motivation. I am trying to lose my baby weight but have got into some really bad habits while being off work. I need to break the bad habits but not sure where to start! I can't avoid having chocolate etc in the house but not sure how to avoid eating it! X

Replies

• Hssh1988
    Hssh1988 Posts: 48 Member
    Hi Jess,

I'll add you :)
  • jetsmaw
    jetsmaw Posts: 16 Member
    hey! I was hypnotised 6 years ago not to eat chocolate and I cannot stand the stuff now. I may get the odd craving for it but if I succumb I end up really regretting it and remembering how much I hate the stuff. May be worth a try.

Welcome to MFP :)
  • KellyJoMorris
    KellyJoMorris Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all, i have just joined and would like some friends to help with motivation. I am trying to lose my baby weight but have got into some really bad habits while being off work. I need to break the bad habits but not sure where to start! I can't avoid having chocolate etc in the house but not sure how to avoid eating it! X

I too have recently committed to losing my baby weight, although my youngest 'baby' turned 19 in June!!! It's about time, is all I've got to say lol xx
  • Hello :) MFP is great for motivation esp if you have some brilliant online friends to encourage you!

I am also new and was dubious if this could help but, I've been on for 6 days now and am finding my attitudes to food and exercise changing already. You can do it!

P.