Excited that I've just found this group

Options
Hi guys

I'm so happy to have found this group. Up till now I have lost 31lbs on another food plan but it has taken me quite a while. I would love to lose 22lbs between now and Xmas as it will take me into the next stone bracket that I have not been in for quie a few years. I have been drifting on and off MFP for a few weeks, I have been unwell but to be honest when I eat rubbish feel worse.

Yesterday I visited my mum and we went through some pictures from my little boys 1st birthday last year, and OMG I looked terrible. In a way it made me feel good that I look quite different now, but I Do have a way to go and getting to this mini target for Xmas/new year would be fab :-)

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello Mammykimbo. Good luck with your weight loss journey! It looks like you've made pretty good progress already. I always feel better when I eat right and after I have gotten some exercise. Keep up the good work!

My daughter got married in April of this year. She had a destination wedding to the Caribbean. I originally joined MFP in January 2012 as part of a challenge with her, my son-in law, and his family to lose weight before the cruise. I lost about 7 lbs and kept it off until after the cruise and regained it. I'm back on track now, and have lost 12.2 lbs since then. We had a great time in the Caribbean and visited St. Thomas and St. Marten. They stayed on the cruise ship for another week for their honeymoon and visited 4 more islands. I hope that you meet your goals and have a great wedding day. You can do it!
  • Mammykimbo
    Options
    Thank you so much. I am very determined to do this , however I just need to stop putting so much pressure on myself, and when things get tough, stick at it and remember why I want to do this x