TPCC II Q & A

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
To clarify the TPCC runs Saturday through Friday. On Friday night round 1 will end. Beginning Saturday the 4 winning teams will advance to the semi-final round with highest remaining seeds facing lowest remaining seeds. The weekly HBC, however, will still be going until Sunday as usual.

By now some of your bodies may be aching. My legs felt shot by day 3 of the first round during TPCC I. You can fight through it but takes some work. I will tell you only what worked for me and others are free to chime in here as well.

1. After a mega burn my body needed at least 24 hours to recover. I could still work out the next day but needed to let 24 hours pass.
2. Epsom salt bath is great on sore muscles.
4. Lots of protein. (Foods, shakes, bars, etc.)
5. Lots of potassium (Bananas, OJ & nuts have a ton as well as Muscle Milk pre-made protein shake sold in most stores.)
6. Lots of water (more than you usually drink).
7. Healthy snacks before, during, and after your workouts depending on hunger.
8. Begin recovery process as soon as your workout is over.
9. Big meals to compensate for these extra large burns.
10.Good night's sleep.
11.Coitus? Relieve stress and take advantage of increased stamina. (Added this just to see who is actually reading this post!) :wink:

Please listen to your body and if you need more rest then by all means take it. We want you to push yourselves and that means enduring some pain and fatigue but not to the point of injuring yourself or harming your health.

Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    lol ty for teaching me a new word today lol. Coitus didn't know what it was. wow i'm learning more than just exercise on here lol.