new to group

Options
Hi to everyone - I have had fibro and arthritis for the past 20 years. My tongue even hurts most of the time. My husband thinks if I just take enough vitamins and work out and lose weight that I will suddenly be healed. It does not matter to him how many times I've told him that I have no energy to work out - I think he believes I'm just lazy. He has no idea how I feel. I'm grateful this group is here. At least we can relate to each other. I have found a workout that was designed for chronic pain. It was on public Tv one night as a fund raiser for them. I thought I'd try it since pain pills, physical therapy, counseling, numerous books on the topic, lots of different antidepressants, natural therapys and lots of drs haven't cured me or helped that much.

I have to say it helps a lot. It's called t-tapp by Teresa tapp. I'm not trying to sell anything - just passing along something that has helped me. I am always looking for something that helps. And even with the t-tapp, I have to make myself do it, but I always feel better afterwards. Thanks for reading.