Total Weight Lost by the Order Spreadsheet

Options
Railr0aderTony
Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS SPREADSHEET IN YOUR BROWSER, THAT BROTHER HOWIE MADE FOR US IT WILL UPDATE AND GIVE AN AVERAGE FOR THE WHOLE GROUP,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlQBKDXN6laWdEVLeFpsOHAzZ0RCR04wMnVJX1ZST3c

Replies

• pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump -

what a silly thing to have to say just to be able to find the thread again.
  • coachdave_99
    coachdave_99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump -

what a silly thing to have to say just to be able to find the thread again.

Thanks pearsy67, I finally found out what "bump" means. :)

I've already posted and saved the spreadsheet in my Google Drive (used to be Google Docs)
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I posted in the spreadsheet this morning!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You know we've lost a freaking Hippo now right?

2600+ pounds. Over a freaking ton.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Good thing we weren't fighting Gozer, because I just imagined a Hippo made entirely out of fat.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options

Good thing we weren't fighting Gozer, because I just imagined a Hippo made entirely out of fat.

Are you the Gatekeeper? I am the Keymaster
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Are we going to update this monthly or every time we shed lbs.?
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I change my weight on the spreadsheet every time I lose. It automatically updates the total. It's amazing!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal and was asked to join this group. I've been on Weight watchers since Jan 3, 2011. Do you want me to enter the weight I've lost since I started that?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal and was asked to join this group. I've been on Weight watchers since Jan 3, 2011. Do you want me to enter the weight I've lost since I started that?

That is fine, once you are here, your weight loss is retroactive and since we have no real rules, i will go with that.
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I added my weight loss but I just lowered the average by a mile.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    I added my weight loss but I just lowered the average by a mile.

Well now, how do you fix this? You better start losing more to get it back up :)
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...

I just joined the Royal Order. I was wondering should I post the 64 lbs I've lost since joining MFP or the 203 lbs I've lost totally so far. In reading down through the thread I saw Railr0aderTony's response to BorgieMN so I'll go back and correct the spreadsheet.

Only 62 more lbs to goal! I did it once, I can do it again. This time I "fixed" my thinking process so there'll be no going back!

Hey Tony, I used to be a hoghead for SP before UP bought us out. Who'd you run for?

>Rob
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Hey everyone...

I just joined the Royal Order. I was wondering should I post the 64 lbs I've lost since joining MFP or the 203 lbs I've lost totally so far. In reading down through the thread I saw Railr0aderTony's response to BorgieMN so I'll go back and correct the spreadsheet.

Only 62 more lbs to goal! I did it once, I can do it again. This time I "fixed" my thinking process so there'll be no going back!

Hey Tony, I used to be a hoghead for SP before UP bought us out. Who'd you run for?

>Rob

Highest weight subtract current weight and put the results. So you were 300 lost 50 then found MFP and lost another 20 then 300-230 so you put 70 lost. We are in it with you for the whole journey not just MFP!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just bumped up the average 3.3 pounds per person. Your welcome :)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Daaaaamnnnnnn, Well done man, You almost give Ed a run for his money. We gets the best Losers here.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    just added mine and i only bumped up the average by 1.2 pounds per person..... i feel like a slacker.....
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    just added mine and i only bumped up the average by 1.2 pounds per person..... i feel like a slacker.....

Awesome job James
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Over two tons down.
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options

You rock, Dave.