cheating on row the world challenge-yes really. :(

Options
Ke1ra78
Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
HI guys,

First off this is not aimed at anyone personally in our team. Lee has posted this topic and has asked that all skippers let their teamates know what is happening.

Lets keep up the hard work we're all doing and Row the world.

Thanks guys..............Over to Lee.........

Right.

First thing is first, it takes ages to get a game like this set up and admin..... about 2 hours a day, which is fine and it is done because I want to and I doing it willingly.

It has come to my attention that a team or teams (I am getting more information now) seeM to think it is ok to wear a HRM all day while doing day to day stuff and log in stupid miles.

THIS IS NOT THE POINT OR IN THE RULES!!!!!

I have two people that have sort permission to log stuff like that only because of limitations

I am careful to call this a "challange" and not a "race" to aviod the frankly stuipd need to win at anything and everything. I accept that teams will want to get round the game first and that if fine, but do not do it by breaking the rules.

I have always tried to keep my games rule free, fun and light, and im ashamed that it would seem that some of our "friends" seem to want to win at all cost.

If you are reading this and have made a mistake, I accept that you will stop and play within the rules.

If you are reading this and frankly wish to carry on with the rule breaking I suggest you PM me so we can have a private chat about it.

We can only play this game on trust, so skippers, if someone in your team is logged crazy burns, its up to you to check it!

IF YOU CANT PLAY WITHIN THE RULES I SUGGEST YOU BUGGER OFF FROM MY GAME AND GO TO FRANCE WHERE THE REST OF CHEATTING GITS ARE.

I HAVE NOT GOT THE DETAILS OF WHICH TEAMS ARE DOING THIS, SO LETS ALL TAKE THIS AS A SHOT OVER THE BOW (PUN INTENDED)

skippers please bump this or something to make sure your teams see it.

Once again thanks for your hard work and great burns. Lets keep it up.

Keira x

Replies

• New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Its a shame but my hubby, who's on another team and I were only talking about it this morning. Some people are so blatantly obvious at what they're doing that it's embarrassing