Has anyone finished all the missions?

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
I finished mission 12 today, so half way. I was wondering if anyone has finished all 23 yet? No spoilers please!

I haven't done any of the seperate supply missions because I'm too curious as to what is going on. I guess I should do those just to prolong finishing. Oh I do hope they have a new story line or additional missions coming soon...."Raise the gates..."

Replies

• kduzera
    kduzera Posts: 15
    Options
    Im on mission 17...and im more worried if its going to be a season 2...im already sad its about to end...
  • Leigh0725
    Options
    I just finished Mission 20, so three more left. Tear! I do know they are working on the second season of missions, per their blog. It's just a matter of time of when they're be able to release it. It will be a sad day when I complete the missions. Although, right now, I have zombie chase off. I am contemplating going back through the mission with zombie chase on and see if I can get away.
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I haven't done the supply missions so I have those 7 tucked away in case they don't get the 2nd season out before I'm done.

Leigh I can't believe you don't have Zombie Chase on! That's the best part! It sufficiently panics me enough that I run faster. LOL
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    23 missions done 2x. Once without chases, once with chases... Thinking about resetting all the app data to reset my Abel, since all areas are at level 4.
    I can't wait for the new stuff to come out for Android...
  • redfroggie
    Options
    23 missions done 2x. Once without chases, once with chases... Thinking about resetting all the app data to reset my Abel, since all areas are at level 4.
    I can't wait for the new stuff to come out for Android...

I sure wish they would hurry up, I'm now on Mission 16! If they don't have any new ones up by the time I'm done, maybe I will do it all again without the chases.
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    All done. :cry:

It might just kill me to wait for season two. In the meantime I'll run them all again. I seriously love this app.
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I've got mission 17 lined up for today. I can't believe I've only got 6 more! When I first got the app I thought, ha 23 runs, yeah right! Any clue at all when they are coming out with season 2? I can't find anything on the blog about it.
  • Leigh0725
    Options
    Redfroggie -

Since I'm doing interval training, I thought I would start with the mission with Zombie chase off and then go back and do them again with zombie chase on. I only have 2 missions left and it doesn't sound like they'll be releasing season 2 soon. I still have all the supply missions to do. Believe me, it is my intent to have zombie chase on, but I felt like I needed to build my endurance up a bit since I am new to running. This last week and half has killed me. I have been so busy with work and home stuff that I have not been able to squeeze in a run. No excuse, but I really need to get back out...it has been a big stress relief and I love how Zombie run makes my runs interesting. :-)

Bring on season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • redfroggie
    Options
    Redfroggie -

Since I'm doing interval training, I thought I would start with the mission with Zombie chase off and then go back and do them again with zombie chase on. I only have 2 missions left and it doesn't sound like they'll be releasing season 2 soon. I still have all the supply missions to do. Believe me, it is my intent to have zombie chase on, but I felt like I needed to build my endurance up a bit since I am new to running. This last week and half has killed me. I have been so busy with work and home stuff that I have not been able to squeeze in a run. No excuse, but I really need to get back out...it has been a big stress relief and I love how Zombie run makes my runs interesting. :-)

Bring on season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes sense! I had done C25K for awhile so I just incorporated it into this one. You'll love it when you do it, it adds such an interesting element!
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thinking about resetting all the app data to reset my Abel, since all areas are at level 4.

I think the new update lets you build to level 5, so don't do that just yet!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I just finished playing through mission 23 for the second time. Finished it, reset, and now I've finished the stories again. Unfortunately when I reset my Chases started acting up. Like, a whole mission with no chases, then two on the last segment. Oh well. :)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm only on mission 7 and going through with the zombie chases on. Got real lucky on my last mission (6) lol and had to drop something twice to distract the zombies or I'd have been bit, failed whatever happens. I just couldn't move any faster than I already was =(