Less than 50 days to the US season premiere!

Options
WildcatMom82
WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
I actually had a chance to watch the TNT reruns this AM while my daughter was playing with her grandparents and it just reminded me how much I love this show! Less than a year to Jersey Con 2013, that's a whole year to lose at least another 20 lbs, hopefully more :D I want this to be my skinniest pic with Jared yet.

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    And season 7 comes out next month on DVD :D I missed the first half of the season due to being in the hospital. Luckily, my bday is in late september, so it could be the perfect present! Hahahah
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I want to look my skinnies for Jersey Con 2013 too because I want a skinny pic with Jensen :D

I feel like we should do a challenge for Season 8 premiere, like getting into shape for hunting type of thing. Would anyone be interested in something like that?
  • screamapillar
    Options
    Hi Bisera! I'm new to this group (and totally excited that it exists!), but that sounds like an AWESOME idea! I'd kind of like to cosplay as Charlie (from "Girls With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo") after some weight loss :)
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It shows up on my DVR schedule now....not too much longer!