Hello ALL!

I am new here. I have never had regular periods. I never thought of it a much of a problem until my husband and I started talking about having a baby. Well long story short.........it's a lot harder to conceive if you have no ovulation. (duh right) So I went to the obgyn for treatment. He sent me to an endo. He said I also had Hasimoto's hypothyroidism. I have to go back to the endo for more testing in a few weeks. I know I need to drop some weight, but it is so hard. It seems like the road to having a baby is getting longer and longer for me. It seems like everyone here is supportive and that is what I really need right now. Any advice for a good, lasting start of my journey? THANKS!!!

Replies

• Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi Alk1188!

Welcome to the group. I am new here to and learning new things as well. What is Hasimoto's hypothyroidism? I have never heard of it.

I think tracking everything will be the most helpful thing to help you lose weight. I feel like I need to excersie more too, just finding time for it. I know I have it, just getting the motivation to move.

Anyways, welcome and good luck with your journey. We are all looking forward to watching you succeed with TTC.