It's going to be a hot christmas! :)

Options
kitigonkukoo
kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
Well, it's always a warm one for me, I'm in Florida. :laugh:

We're going to be smokin hot at Christmas parties and in pictures, once we're down these 30lbs! :love: :glasses:

Replies

• thisgirllifts
    Options
    sounds good to me :) weather won't be so hot for me though here in Canada :P
  • ocean26
    ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I fly down to Florida the day after Christmas for a week every year with my family, so yep I agree!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    You're so lucky, Northern Ireland is pretty much cold all the time. Christmas or the Summer. Haha.
  • kitigonkukoo
    Options
    You're so lucky, Northern Ireland is pretty much cold all the time. Christmas or the Summer. Haha.

Lol- yeah, well it's hot here (Orlando) most of the time, and over all- living here year round is no fun with the heat and humidity.

I love it here late Oct-March (sometimes april, but usually already getting hot by then). If we're lucky, we get at least a month or so of being able to open windows and not suffocate from the heat. We :heart: air conditioning in Orlando!
    The rest of the time, it rains every day, and it's hot, humid and fairly miserable if you have to do anything outside (like exercise).

Again- this is more of a local perspective though. Visiting is another thing all together. :smile:
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We will be! Although the weather here in England is very erratic so, I have no idea what I'll be wearing lol. I very jelous of those of you In hot places! Cananda and Northen Ireland sound cold!! X
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We're going to be smokin hot at Christmas

I'm liking this THEME...great inspiration! :happy:
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think at some point, we should all buy a very beautfiul dress,fit for the Christmas season that will be our goal size. What do you think? X
  • kitigonkukoo
    Options
    I think at some point, we should all buy a very beautfiul dress,fit for the Christmas season that will be our goal size. What do you think? X

I like the idea- however I'm not really targeting a "size". What if, once we reach our goal, we all post a picture in our fantastic dresses? :)
  • denneyla1
    Options
    I was looking for a group to join and I think I found it ;) Not only do I want to lose 30 by Christmas, I want to stay a healthier person :) I am a married mother of 4 (ages 4-9) and am at my max. weight of 202 (5'2). I have always felt OK health wise even with always being overweight UNTIL this last year. I am only 34, but am beginning to feel much older. I am getting more aches and pains, small health issues, and get out of breath very easily. I am READY to FEEL GOOD!!! I am going into my 2nd year of teaching a High School Autism class which I absolutely LOVE. I honestly LOVE my entire life, except my "chubbiness" ::) Looking forward to getting to know all of you and losing TOGETHER :)
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We shall be in Florida (Deltona) in early November, but back to the Auvergne well before Christmas. It will be ot - we have a super efficient wood burner.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Not planning on buying a dress either
  • kitigonkukoo
    Options
    Not planning on buying a dress either

Very good point. lol

Go for a great suit or something then! :wink:
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of buying a new dress, it will be great motivation. Great excuse to go shopping too!
  • chinkle86
    chinkle86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the idea, I think I'll buy a nice dress for my husband's company Christmas party :)
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to fast forward and see our new "Christmas" bodies!! Guess we will have to wait....ugh!! lol
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida,too :)
  • Megz0405
    Megz0405 Posts: 38
    Options
    Whats the weather like in FL in December...Im coming down there????