Let's talk about kissing!

Options
2»

Replies

• Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow y'all. After reading your responses, I need a cold shower...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I love kissing. I love the soft kisses, kisses with some tongue and the make out "I want you kisses"!

My first kiss was in grade 8, it was awkwardbut once we got into it, was pretty good.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

slow and soft and sensual with your lips barely touching, teasing lips and tongues, building up into insatiable passion - OMG!! :love:

Wow. That's an awesome description.

^^^ Absolutely this!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh how I miss kissing......:ohwell:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I am an artist when it comes to kissing! I make it a fun game. It's all about softness at first. Hmmm, I'll describe a typical good Amazona kiss.

Start by slowly touching lips. Gently open my lips a bit and kiss! Then I will usually feel tongue and I will let his tongue explore. I will then offer my tongue (softly) and touch his tongue with it. (oh boy!!) Then after a bit of that I'll take his tongue and suck very gently on it for a second. Then I'll slow it back down, pull back and close my lips almost completely and barely touch his with mine and feel our heavy breathing!! Then I'll dive in passionately and do it all over again but this time I might very gently pull on his lower lip.

Ahhh I need a kiss!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was AWFUL! I think I'll just go ahead and say it was my worst one as well. Too wet, too rough, just ick! Super wet kisses are the worse.

My best kiss... Happened after 4+ years of building up. I had been friends with this guy for a long time and we'd always had this amazing physical attraction to one another. We often joked about getting together, but never did because we were both usually in relationships when the other was single. Eventually we were both single, and one night we were just hanging out and he kissed me. I literally turned into jell-o, I got dizzy, light-headed and my body was aching. Literally, ACHING (in a good way).

Maybe it was the build up. Maybe it was how he just grabbed me and did it.. But dear Lord... It was fantastic.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I got to hop on this one!

I remember all my childhood kisses- kissing the neighbor boy in the bushes and then brushing our teeth in the bathroom (I used his sister's toothbrush lol!), playing Robin Hood and Marion in the schoolyard, some stolen kisses playng Truth or Dare on the bus, and the awkward kiss while dancing to Backstreet Boys at a middle school dance.

I think I have more childhood kisses than adult ones!

Second date kisses while watching a movie (in bed- eek!) and admitted I didn't know what I was doing lol. He was one of those moaners and stuck his tongue in my mouth before our lips touched...major turn off for a first kiss.

Drunk kisses...too many on too many occasions...with friends of all sexes :O

Last kiss was also drunk and in public at a local event. Met a random guy and started dancing which led to making out, but was way too out in the open so I kept trying to pull away and go back to my friends and he followed me around like a lost puppy the whole night lol.

I don't have much experience and definitely not with "the one" so maybe that's why I don't "get" kissing yet. I guess I'm thinking too much and get too nervous that I don't just enjoy :P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I remember all my childhood kisses- kissing the neighbor boy in the bushes and then brushing our teeth in the bathroom (I used his sister's toothbrush lol!), playing Robin Hood and Marion in the schoolyard, some stolen kisses playng Truth or Dare on the bus, and the awkward kiss while dancing to Backstreet Boys at a middle school dance.

Backstreet Boys!???! Oh nooooo.......

First kisses were always to REO Speedwagon, ne???

And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you
    'Cause it's the only thing I wanna do
    I don't wanna sleep, I just wanna keep on lovin' you.

Or perhaps I'm just getting really, really old.... :-)

--P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I remember all my childhood kisses- kissing the neighbor boy in the bushes and then brushing our teeth in the bathroom (I used his sister's toothbrush lol!)...

Also, where I grew up in Virginia, we tended to brush our teeth before we kissed, not immediately afterwards...

--P
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    268245721525020195P9AyLSPVc.jpg
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Kissing is something that helps me decide if a relationship is going to work out. If I don't get that "weak in the knees" feeling, I question chemistry.

This times 100.