Friday and Rocking it out!!!!!!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Let's do step-ups today! Pick your instrument...chair, step in the house or porch, bench or the step and add risers (you know they use for step class) and step up and off the bench chair etc. You can do one leg at a time or go back and forth with both.
If need a challenge add weights. If you add weigts don't try and go fast though...make sure your whole foot is on the platform and you lift concentrating on the butt muscles.
(if do w/o weights you can go a little faster but still make sure your footing is correct!!)

I advise using really good music. i like step-ups bc a cardio and muscle toning at the same time!

A visual: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQqApCGd5Ss

Peace and Hairgrease!
WW

Replies

• BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh I love these I'm in!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    as usual, i'm in
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am in. Does doing stairs count.m? I have three flights I will be going up and down several times. I think I will buy some risers as reward for losing 4 pounds.
  • nawlinskat
    Options
    I'm on it!
  • nbates9254
    nbates9254 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Wii Fitt?? This is going to be soo much fun!!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing some of this tonight. Walking bleachers at the football game. Already did some stairs taking things to my gparents attic room. Going to do some at work off the platform at the register.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ya'll rock!
  • lorih1973
    Options
    Hi I am new to this group any time length or count? I will have to see how long it will take to burn those delicious but naughty tamales off :D .... I will give it a shot.

OMG...5 min and I am dying! Wow that sucked..I am outta shape...those tamales aren't so delicious right now! I was going for 15 min wow...
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I love these also, I;m in