February 2013 due dates

Options
Aeriel
Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
Hello! I am due February 14, 2013 and saw that there wasn't a topic yet for this month. Who else is due this month with me?

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am due February 6 2013! I can't wait.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Me! Due February 17, 2013!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I should be due feb 21 but have an ultrasound this week to confirm how far along I am. So excited to see this baby!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    February 6th! Have my 16 wk appt this Tues and looking forward to the doppler!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so looking forward to feeling the first baby movement again. I felt my daughter at about 18 weeks and my son about 20 weeks, so hopefully in the next month or so I should feel this one.
  • licha75
    Options
    February 6th! Have my 16 wk appt this Tues and looking forward to the doppler!

I loved the doppler, I wish I could go see my Dr. again, just so I could hear the heartbeat and know the baby is alright. It should be a rule to go listen to your baby's heartbeat every week.

I also can't wait to feel the baby, that way maybe I won't worry as much. I know your chances of miscarriage drops after 13 weeks but I can't help worrying about losing the baby. I guess when you've been through a miscarriage, the worrying never stops, eventhough I was 8 weeks when I lost my baby last time. Come on butterfly in my uterus, you can start anytime now.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I also can't wait to feel the baby, that way maybe I won't worry as much. I know your chances of miscarriage drops after 13 weeks but I can't help worrying about losing the baby. I guess when you've been through a miscarriage, the worrying never stops, eventhough I was 8 weeks when I lost my baby last time. Come on butterfly in my uterus, you can start anytime now.
    If it helps the worrying at all, my certified nurse midwife says once you get out of the first trimester, the chances of a miscarriage drop to only 5%. I'd say you're pretty good; but I agree, feeling the baby would definitely be a huge sense of relief in knowing everything's going alright in there!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm also due Feb 6!! Wow! - thats 3 of us!
  • VelociMama
    Options
    If it helps the worrying at all, my certified nurse midwife says once you get out of the first trimester, the chances of a miscarriage drop to only 5%. I'd say you're pretty good; but I agree, feeling the baby would definitely be a huge sense of relief in knowing everything's going alright in there!

For me, it helps, but for anyone who's lost a baby before, it's hard to not worry. I feel the same way. I just want to feel my little tadpole moving around now. So, waiting for that... :smile:
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm due February 9th!
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    February 27th for me!!!
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    February 19th here :-)
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    February 21!
  • kc9lbd
    kc9lbd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    February 23 here.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    So, how are all you February mommas holding up?
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    GREAT! Its a boy!! :)
    My due date got pushed back though because my baby has measured small for the past 2 ultrasounds.
    I'm now due Feb 12 instead of Feb 6.
    I think it would make sense too since my menstrual cycle wasn't always 28 days, but sometimes 34 days...

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Due Feb 4th here with a girl! :)
  • suzybardi
    suzybardi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Due February 18th.

Is it too early to start packing the essentials for delivery?
  • TLCEsq
    TLCEsq Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Due February 18th.

Is it too early to start packing the essentials for delivery?

I'm due the day after you! I don't think it's too early, it's on my to-do list for this weekend.
  • licha75
    Options
    I started packing just now, adding things once in awhile and I'm due in 2-3days! Better stop procrastinating! :smile: