TPCC II: Hatorade In Effect

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
Some indiviudal(s) have taken to pm folks today questioning burns and making other inappropriate comments. Let me be as clear and concise as possible. No one currently involved in this semi-final round has questioned the burn of another person. Further, neither HB nor myself have challenged anyone's burns. No one else's opinions matters. No one who has not participated in this specific Challenge will ever understand the motivation and inspiration you receive to go above and beyond what you have ever done before. Thus, the jealousy is coming out full steam because they cannot do or at least have not tried to do what you are doing.

My advice is to ignore, delete (if on your friend's list) and block. I hope that if you received such a message and you find out the individual is on another friend's FL you immediately let them know. I do not believe these individuals are being motivated by people in this Challenge.

I also advise that you not give these jealous individuals a platform furthering their messages by commenting back and forth in public posts. I learned long ago that the best avenue is to simply ignore, delete, and block. If you feel the absolute need go ahead and message them back using whatever words you deem necessary but by all means don't air this dirty laundry. That is exactly what such individuals want you to do.

HB and I have zero issue with how anyone is calculating their burns nor the totals being provided. I'm privy to what some of you are doing in terms of burns. Impressive and I assure you that you are going to shock each other. My final advice is therefore is to quit wasting your valuable energy on haters because your opponents are going off in this round.

Keep up the great burns. You are truly an impressive group of individuals. If by chance one of the haters has managed to get in this group I personally have a message for you (strictly from me): Go f**k yourself. If that doesn't work bust your *kitten* in the HBC and maybe you can try the TPCC in the future since you obviously believe you are the s***.

(Sorry peeps for the outburst but that kind of thing will never ever be tolerated around here. If it ever is discovered someone did so from within which we highly highly highly doubt that person will be permanently banned from all Challenges and likely deleted and blocked. We don't need nor want such individuals in our Challenges. Again sorry for the strong language but I wanted to be absolutely clear where we stood on such bs.)

P.S. To the MFP moderators I went back and tried to clean it up for you. Smile.