I'm Out

pahsar2
pahsar2 Posts: 69 Member
Post here once you're out of the competition.

Replies

• 23SVM88
    23SVM88 Posts: 47
    I guess I'm out, I totally forgot to come to the group and post on Sunday :(
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    I'm out :sad: I was traveling yesterday and didn't have internet access on my phone, so I wasn't able to log:cry: Good luck to everyone !
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    I'm back in!! I didn't realize that I didn't have to track daily. My journal is up to date. Thanks pahsar 2 for setting me straight.!:smile:
  • TJtastic
    TJtastic Posts: 97 Member
    I'm out --- no excuses - just screwed up. :grumble:
  • kbfalkner
    kbfalkner Posts: 6 Member
    Take me out.
  • pahsar2
    I'm back in!! I didn't realize that I didn't have to track daily. My journal is up to date. Thanks pahsar 2 for setting me straight.!:smile:

Not problem. Yeah, everyone, if you miss logging in and tracking your food in the MFP log on a particular day, as long as you go back and add exactly what you ate and drank, you're still in.
  • pahsar2
    I'm out. Not because I missed a few days, but I'm a bit burnt out with the constant tracking. Don't get me wrong, I found that tracking it is very important for reaching weight loss goals. I just want to focus a little less on nutrition this week and a lot more on fitness -- I need to step that up. I still plan on estimating my calories this week -- I tend to be pretty accurate. But I won't be tracking any meals this week.

Thanks everyone and good luck to the two remaining. I will still moderate the challenge, so I'm not bailing out of those of you who stuck with it.