Puyallup Tacoma area?

Options
vblair77
vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
Hey all! I'm new to this board and I'm just trying to reach out and see if there are any peeps in the Tacoma/Puyallup area? I'm in Parkland, near PLU, so pretty close to both locations. I'm a member of Vision Quest gym and I think it'd be great to meet some like minded women to work out with. I usually go to the location near South Hill Mall BUT i could go to the one in Tacoma too. Doesnt really matter to me! I have a lot of weight to lose, near 100 lbs (but i must say i carry it very well!...which is why i still have it around I guess...) and I've found that I just work out better when I have someone there helping to hold me accountable. :) A little about me (besides the weight)...i'm 34, married, mother of two (trying for #3 but i think the weights proving to be an issue), i'm a very recent thyroid cancer survivor. I hate saying that, I dont like to think of my "issue" as real cancer, but the fact is it was (even if it was the "best" cancer to get). Because of it, I had a TOTAL thyroidectomy on April 2nd of this year. VERY recent. I havent had any issues of weight gain yet...so I'm hoping to work on getting healthy before any of those side effects start. I work full time, the best time for me to work out is after 3pm Mon-Fri. I'm also available saturday mornings for workouts but sundays are OUT. If anyone in the Tacoma/Puyallup area is looking for a workout buddy for Vision Quest, let me know! :)
have a great day everyone!