30 Day Eat Clean Challenge

Options
I'm starting a 30 day Eat Clean challenge on September 3rd. Anyone looking to clean up their diet is welcome. Message me for details.

Replies

• mransom1970
    mransom1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday. I have The Eat Clean Diet Recharged and plan on getting the Eat Clean Stripped. I also have The Diet Solution. I would love to join your challenge, a way of being held accountable if you will.
  • LisaAdamo
    LisaAdamo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I have read half of The Eat Clean Diet Recharged and am ready for the challenge. Thank you for creating this challenge. I look forward to the change from South Beach to the Eat Clean.
  • LisaAdamo
    LisaAdamo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I was wondering how you all were doing? I think I did okay. I tried to do Cooler 1 for the most part but I did have my coffee and some almonds but other than that I did okay. I was not able to eat 6x everyday due to getting so busy at work that I did not have time to eat again after lunch. However, I did drink plenty of water which is a huge accomplish for me.

I am going to continue and see how I do. Like to hear from you.
  • alohaflo
    Options
    You wouldn't happen to have this charted anywhere do you? I know this is an old post but I am looking to "borrow brilliance" from anyone that has it already. Last year Aug/Sep I was 4-5 months pregnant so clean eating wasn't necessarily on the top of my list. Actually trying to keep anything down was. Any help would be awesome...Mahalo