greetings to my fellow bookworms!

Options
Dotz4skinny
Dotz4skinny Posts: 16 Member
Besides losing weight, I love to read but I have so little time and/or I'm just too tired or distracted to read. Not to mention how busy I am. So far, My favorite authors are Stephen King and Jodi Picoult. I also LOVE the author Sistah Souljah; don't judge a book by it's cover (or title), she's got a funky name but the women can write a good book.

I'm looking for a book buddy that shares with me the books they've read in the past, and the types of literature they're looking forward to reading in the future; here's a few books I'm planning on reading in the future:

Paradise by Toni Morrison
Desperation by Stephen King
Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult

......just to name a few.

The current book I'm reading is a well-known thriller: The Green Mile by Stephen King. I can't wait to finish it !

Replies

7201955 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Besides losing weight, I love to read but I have so little time and/or I'm just too tired or distracted to read. Not to mention how busy I am. So far, My favorite authors are Stephen King and Jodi Picoult. I also LOVE the author Sistah Souljah; don't judge a book by it's cover (or title), she's got a funky name but the women can write a good book.

I'm looking for a book buddy that shares with me the books they've read in the past, and the types of literature they're looking forward to reading in the future; here's a few books I'm planning on reading in the future:

Paradise by Toni Morrison
    Desperation by Stephen King
    Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult

......just to name a few.

The current book I'm reading is a well-known thriller: The Green Mile by Stephen King. I can't wait to finish it !

Count me in. I just read "Water for Elephants" a wonderful read in my opinion.

I listen to books on CD while in the car or while cooking (which I hate doing). Currently I am listening to, Come Home by Lisa Scottoline. It's OK but not the best. This summer I listened to the Stephen King book about the John Kennedy assasination, that was very long but good.