This app is in my head!

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
Last night we were invited by some friends to ride bikes up to the pub for a drink. Well 2 drinks later and we decided to head home. It was dark and there is a section of the road where the council has decided to save electricity by not turning on the street lamps. Well the bike/walk path we use is also under construction so there are all these barriers up.
Well to make a short story long...it was stupid dark out there. You couldn't see anything and when a car approached you were temp blinded. All I kept thinking about was this app. The barriers and squat bushes out in the fields just all looked wrong!

Then my wonderful hubby who decided to ride behind me says, "Hey did you guys hear that?" "Is that a guy standing out in the field?" I FREAKED out. All I kept thinking was run! Then he starts doing this moaning noise!!! It took everything I had not to ditch the bike and just start running! Needless to say everyone thought that it was soooo funny that I was completely creeped out and someone got a lovely punch in the arm when we got to civilization!

Replies

• GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious! I can't say I blame you one bit...not for being freaded out or for the punch. He's lucky it was just his arm.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    LOL i can totally relate! Thx for the great laugh this morning :)
  • StickyFish
    StickyFish Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's the best! My boyfriend and I both run in the evening when it's totally creepy to be Runner Five. I ran past a group of people the other night and I think they were kinda drunk... they totally sounded partially zombified! I definitely ran a little faster...
  • redfroggie
    Options
    That's the best! My boyfriend and I both run in the evening when it's totally creepy to be Runner Five. I ran past a group of people the other night and I think they were kinda drunk... they totally sounded partially zombified! I definitely ran a little faster...

That's awesome! :laugh: This game is never far from my mind. For Christmas I'm asking for the Runner 5 t-shirt.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

That's how it's going to start...innocent people are going to assume zoms are drunks or crackheads, when all of a sudden...nomnomnom, we're the other white meat.

I say if they lurch or moan, we start karate-chopping people in the throat. If they're just drunk, they won't feel it much anyway.

:laugh:
  • redfroggie
    Options

That's how it's going to start...innocent people are going to assume zoms are drunks or crackheads, when all of a sudden...nomnomnom, we're the other white meat.

I say if they lurch or moan, we start karate-chopping people in the throat. If they're just drunk, they won't feel it much anyway.

:laugh:

I agree!!! Oh going to a festival tonight, could be some serious karate-chopping going on. I keep telling our friends and family that when it does happen I know I will be able to outrun the zombs. Now I have a few people threatening to shoot my knee caps. Not cool people, not cool!