Would love chatty mom friends to help keep me motivated!

Options
Hiya! I am new to the social aspect of MFP but have been using the application on my phone for some time now. I would love to have some Mom friends who I can relate to about losing those pesky PP pounds. I am really chatty, so I would love to have someone to chat with! Not just post on my status!
Two weeks ago I moved to SC (From CO) with my husband and 12 mos old son. We are finally all unpacked and getting settled in. I joined a gym and just started my first marathon training schedule.
Feel free to add me, I would love to meet ya'll! :-)

Replies

• mtmom1012
    mtmom1012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy 2 year old and a smiley 6 month old. Having 2 kids in under 2 years really wrecked my weight and body, but I'm making progress! Sending a friend request!

Katie
  • RinaJ06
    RinaJ06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have a 4 year old, 2 year old, and a 4 month old. Lately I have been packing on the pounds and need someone to motivate me!:smile:
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I"m a mom of two little ones. I'm so close to my goal weight but these last ten lbs have been the hardest! Feel free to add me!
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm a chatty mom also, guess that comes from spending all day with two little ones and very little adult interaction. I'm a stay at home mom and full time student plus a tad bit of an exercise and nutrition junky so I love talking bout anything and everything. I'll send you a friend request : )