P90X Classic Started 20 August 2012, Keep me accountable!

Options
RobJSoccer
RobJSoccer Posts: 21 Member
Hello,

My name is Rob J and, I have started P90X multiple times; the running joke is I call it P21X because I only get through 21 days. I'm in relatively good shape because I play soccer but, I want to lose about 10 lbs, increase my flexibility, and increase my sprinting speed and agility. I am trying to do P90X during soccer season which sometimes means I have sore knees and need to replace Plyo X with cardio X because I play games Sunday and, my joints usually don't recover quick enough to put a plyo load on them. Anyways, I have posted here because I want to be part of a community that will keep me motivated and encouraged to get through the program completely. I am a husband of a great wife, father of two little boys, full-time employee, and part-time student. So, this means I'll be doing all my workouts in the morning.

The hardest part for me will be sticking with the program as I tend to get bored quickly. That is why I'm here. Please help to keep me motivated and, I will do the same for you! Thanks!

Day 1 Chest & Back/Ab Ripper X and Day 2 Cardio X (Replaced for Plyo X) in the bag! I feel good that I'm putting fitness as a priority in my life again. I get so busy that sometimes fitness is the first thing to give but, I feel so much better when I actually complete the workout. The rest of my day is smooth at work and, I feel much more patient with people. Looking forward to day 3!

28222698.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey! Great work. I am on day 23 of my first round. We have a discussion going on here "where are me fellow p90xers" which has people at varying stages of the program. Jump on there and we will help to keep you accountable!