Starting School

Options
Kristy713ckm
Kristy713ckm Posts: 54 Member
Hello My Friends:

I'm Home School. But will the new school year help you with scheduling, eating habits and healthy activity for you, your family and your kids?

Replies

• projectxreborn
    Options
    Things always get a little hazy over the summer and I am glad when the school year kicks in ... it helps me
    to focus better with schedules, etc. But I do miss my son when he is away at school. :P
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly almost the opposite. I find things get more stressed and I really have to plan to keep our meals as healthy as when we´re on holiday. Also finding time for exercising has been challenging these past 2 weeks because of the kids starting back to all of their activities. Daugher has horseback riding once a week and handball 2x, son swimming once, other son and husband soccer at least 3x and when´s my turn to do anything but taxi services ??
    So now I´ve decided to be more organised and always have my running shoes in the car - this way I can kill the hour with a walk instead of driving back and forth while they´re doing these activities!!
  • Kristy713ckm
    Kristy713ckm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree. It's more hectic. More difficult to FIND time to "get out" and exercise. More difficult to plan "healthier" meals. But I'm determined to let the "schedule" of the day HELP things be routine. I homeschool, so structure can be flexible - too flexible!