dinner

doubletnurse
doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
Anyone battling no appetite with some nausea, what are you having for dinner? I am 5 weeks and NOTHING sounds good!

Replies

• I am 8 weeks and having the same problem. I am also too tired to cook! I am finding a high protein cereal with milk or soy milk is easy and doesnt make me too nauseated. I try to add some fruit. I am losing weight and really having to make myself eat. What a change!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    I am tired as well! I also chase my 3 yr old around all day. I would love to just have cereal for dinner as right now triscuits seem to be only thing that even sound good, but I am at a loss for what to make for my son and husband.
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    I'm 22 weeks now...so I'm past the morning sickness stage and onto the want to eat all the time just about everything sounds good stage. :-)

When I had morning sickness, I ended up resorting to a meal delivery program. I live in NYC where it is really easy to get, so I'm not sure if it will work for you. But I found that having everything healthy and pre-made was the only way I could deal with eating something that was not saltine crackers and ginger ale. I found that when I didn't have to prepare it myself, it didn't gross me out as much...If you don't have a meal delivery service near you, maybe you could try some of the pre-made entrees at Whole Foods?

Just an idea.

Oh, and congratulations!!