Need support ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• mslisatm
    mslisatm Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am ok once I am on a workout and eating schedule for a few weeks but it is ROCKY getting there!
  • indigoj9
    indigoj9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Adding you now. I too am a former WW and the $ is my issue. If I get back to goal then I can go for free. Until then, I need the help too.
  • het70
    het70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need help getting on track, I can try and help support you! I need lots of support as well!
  • NachoAverageGal
    Options
    I'd love to be support buddies. I am fighting to get back on track after a few weeks of indulgence....:smile:
  • Midwest_Yankee
    Midwest_Yankee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend....and that goes for everyone else as well. I think you'll find good support here. Wishing you the best.
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend....and that goes for everyone else as well. I think you'll find good support here. Wishing you the best.

Same here. I've had great success with MFP. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    Hello anyone or all can add me too I can use more and new freinds to help keep me motivated and for support...I ahve never done ww or used a gym...I cant afford to so I have to do this all on my own....its really hard I have found to find things ways to exercise especially now that winter is coming...I have hurt my knee and getting therapy for it so I hope I can heal fast before I loose all my motivation to loose what I need to loose...I wish everyone luck in loosing what they need to loose!