Hello, All!

Options
noahsmommie
noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
I just joined this group today and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have a son with autism. He is five and functions in the moderate range. More importantly, my son is happy, adorable, loving and full of life! He is the center of our universe. I'm thrilled to find a group of people with similar goals and issues to mine. :)

Replies

• restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    it's nice to know we are friend. my daughter is 5 and moderate range too. If you ever need to talk you can send me a message.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jeanine and my son Austin was diagnosed Aspergers. It's an incredible journey being the Mom of an Autistic child. They're special and amazing and wonderful in a way I can't quite describe. Welcome to the group!
  • mommyjgo
    mommyjgo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy humpday everyone!! I have a Facebook weight loss page that is coming up on its 1 year anniversary and it's a very supportive community for people looking to lose weight and keep it off! I have lost over 100lbs so far and I love to get the word out and help people who may not know where to start, or feel like they are in a rut. I've been there. NUMEROUS times. This journey is not a race. It's about baby steps, lifestyle changes, and I'd like to hear from you! Please follow this link to my page and Like it! I'm going to be doing a 1kx3 Fitness Challenge! I'm trying to get 1,000 Likes (49 to go!) by my page's 1 year anniversary (August 26th)! You will get to help decide what torture 1,000 of some kind of exercise) I will do to myself too (ie squats, wall-ups, pec-press', crunches, (God forbid) burpees, leg lifts, wall bridges, windshield wipers (with resistence band), toe reaches (on the wall), wall scissors, Wall slide squats etc)!!

https://www.facebook.com/uncensoredmomma
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Nice to meet you! My name is lacey and my son has autism. He is 4 1/2. Feel free to add me everyone!