Welcome-Introductions

Options
Hi, I'm Kim. I know most people have issues during the holidays, staying fit and committed! If you are one of the few that does not have issues, then cheer us on!!! If you need extra support and encouragement and want to get in great shape before hand, then join us!!

I've completed Insanity and I'm almost done with TurboFire. Once I'm done with that, I'll probably focus on RevAbs and P90X. I like to mix it up! I also drink Shakeology every day. I'd love to be the coach of all the members here! You can get signed up with me for free of course. If you're interested in trying one out or need help figuring out which workout program would work best for you, or which flavor of shakeology you'd like, let me know and I'll help advise you! When you're ready, don't call into the infomercial. You can go through me and get a bonus DVD. Beachbody uses us coaches as distributors, because we've completed several of the programs and we can pay it forward and help the next person get through it as well!!! FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS!

So what are your fitness goals?!

Replies

• Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi there and thanks for creating this group- I love the name "Hot before the Holidays..."- My name is Melanie and I have completed Insanity recently, started on p90X one month ago, then tried Turbo fire, fell in love and now I am doing an Insanity/P90X/TurboFire Hybrid! I love the Beachbody programs- they are so addicting! I have a coach and awesome Facebook team, I've even considered becoming a coach, myself but I can NEVER have enough encouragement, motivation, and support-the more, the better! My goal is to lose about 10-15 more pounds- I have certainly grown to LOVE working out (thanks to Beachbody products)!
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    You should sign up, what are you waiting for girl!!!!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am "studying" to be a personal trainer and signed up for instructing Zumba- It's all so overwhelming! Maybe in the near future, I will sign up:)