Firming Moisturisers

Options
CelticHippo
CelticHippo Posts: 117 Member
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend an inexpensive firming moisturiser.? I currently just use a normal mosituriser but as I am starting to lose weight I want to switch to a firming one. So any suggestions?

Oh I have posted here as I am in the UK and want to make sure any recommendations are easy to get hold of.

Replies

• elinakalna
    Options
    I used to use firming moisturisers but never really seen any difference. I do have dry skin and lost a lot of weight but no firming lotion will make my skin to shrink to the stage when I will loose my angel wings or little apron.
    I do stock up with the body shop butters on offers they do quite often 5£ offers (and get quite a lot for xmas or bdays that keeps me going for a while). I do stock up on any other deent quality butters whenever I see a bargain. Nice smell and buttery enough texture is good enough judgement for me.
    And also the bio oil is good. For best price check with Amazon, sometimes you can get it well cheap there. It is not really very cheap but of you get good price offer it is worth.