JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
OUCH!

Guys! Please shave!!

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    hahaha nooooo. I love the feel of a guys beard when kissing.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    But scruffy look is so much cuter :laugh:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    No..scruff is hot!!! And for some reason beards are now something I find sexy..maybe last man I was super attracted to had a beard now I really like it.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I haven't had beard burn before, but stubble burn, yes! Ouch! Either clean shaven or grown out enough not to be like sandpaper!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Sorry, to clarify...lol...it's really stubble....not the "grown out long enough" beard.... lol! My ex was such a babyface I never had this problem before ;-)

I have to admit, I *do* like the 5 o'clock shadow *look* but not the aftereffects!

The guy I've been seeing said it's something he never paid attention to before. I told him the closer we grow together, the more important it would be to make sure he's freshly shaven. "You'll only be hurting yourself if you don't!" Lol!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I soooo thought this thread was about something else. :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :laugh: glad I'm not the only one that suffers from this, but especially when I haven't kissed someone for a while. OMG I go so red :blushing: :noway:

I remember reading somewhere that a man's beard grows when sexually aroused? so even if he does shave, it doesnt take long for it to grow during kissing/sex .............(HIS BEARD!!!! haha!) :love:

oh well, I guess the answer is : practice!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I soooo thought this thread was about something else. :laugh:

tut tut Carl! :bigsmile:
  • JanieJack
    Options
    :laugh: glad I'm not the only one that suffers from this, but especially when I haven't kissed someone for a while. OMG I go so red :blushing: :noway:

*I'm* the one who's gonna be red, and blushing...tomorrow...at work. At staff meeting. With the big boss. With everyone else snickering because they'll know exactly what it is. It's so raw and weeping, I don't think makeup will stick. How exactly will I explain a bandage, lol?? "sorry, sir, I had a little accident toward the end of my vacation" :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

**edited that part out... didn't come out right!! *** I guess I *am* out of practice!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I love a guy with a good amount of stubble! So sexy. But I bet that it does hurt your skin, kinda like your thighs chafing?
  • JanieJack
    Options
    So... ladies... have you experienced any men with stubble NOT cause this effect??

Or are they just nice to look at, lol
  • JanieJack
    Options
    yeah
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I love the look and feel but not the after effect. I get all rashy, especially in my booby area as its very sensitive. :blushing: Still doesn't stop me, it's hot!!
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I definitely got a little beard burn with the last guy I made out with. BUT I love a little scruff so it's the price you pay :bigsmile: Don't think I realized until that night though how much it could hurt, haha...
  • JanieJack
    Options
    [quote I love a little scruff so it's the price you pay :bigsmile: Don't think I realized until that night though how much it could hurt, haha...
    [/quote]

I love a little scruff too, but I don't love oozing scabbing pain, and don't know how women deal with this and still go to work the next morning, lol!

Man, if I got all that from just a little bit of kissing... who knows what would happen if I eventually settle down with this guy. Ouch!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol Mr. Nice guy has a gottee and he has rough hair. The first time we made out for a loooong time my chin peeled the next day. I live in florida so I just played it off that I had a sunburn lol. I dont like guys with no hair I think it makes them look like babies
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    When a beard is grown in, it's fine. Scurff looks HAWT but can be oh so painful.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Stubble burn on the face hurts...I just cleanse and moisturize until it gets better, which should be a few days...if no more make out sessions occur. As for hiding it with makeup, I have no idea. I hate makeup and wear it only for special occasions.

Stubble burn elsewhere = a hot reminder of what happened. :bigsmile:
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...I like some facial hair, goatee especially. But I've never had the burn so bad...That would be a drag.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I remember reading somewhere that a man's beard grows when sexually aroused? so even if he does shave, it doesnt take long for it to grow during kissing/sex .............(HIS BEARD!!!! haha!) :love:

:noway: :laugh: