Day 10, August 23, 2012

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Yesterday turned out to be a good day despite my terrible attitude that I had. I did not do the 30 Day shred, for some reason I just could not bring myself to do it. I did get some time in on my treadmill while watching TV. My shins were hurting like crazy! We have some cookies at home and I thought I might walk extra so I could eat a cookie but my legs prevented me. Instead I ate some Chocolate Chips and that took care of my sweet tooth.

Today I will have the same success as yeterday. The day did not start as planned but it will end on a good note.

While I was walking my dogs this morning I ran across another dog that as not on the leash. Stanley my male Malinois took a liking to the little dog that was now following us. He looked like a Cairn Terrier. Echo my female cocker spaniel/lab,mutt dog who is number two in our pack did not take to little dog. So my two dogs both in the 60-75 pound range have different agendas for little dog. So I am being pulled in all directions. I finally get back to the house and get my dogs inside. I then decide to take little dog back to where I think he lives. I live on a busy street so I did not want the dog just running around by himself. Get to where I think he lives and he does not live there. Walk back to my house. Little dog won't let me touch him but follows very closely behind. My normal 20 minute walked turned into 60. Back at the house I let my dogs out and little dog in. Ran around chasing little dog until I caught him and placed him in a crate in my garage. Later today I will take him to the humane society and pray that his owners are looking for him.

Then I made my breakfast. I had a 1 egg and 2 egg white omelette with 2 tbl of salsa and a slice of cheddar cheese. It was so delicious this morning. I have had this same omelette before but today it was sooooo good.

OK lets conquer the day!!!

Replies

• AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oops! Good morning, Deanna! We must have started our log in at the same time, because now there are two Day 10s. I am going to try to delete mine, but here is what I posted. It sounds like the little dog gave you a little extra exercise this morning. LOL! Have a great, successful day!

Previous Post: Good morning! Where is everybody today? I had a great day yesterday! I exercised not once, but twice for 40 minutes the first time and 50 minutes the second time. And...I did not overeat. Two days ago I weighed 229, and now I am at 225.2. So, I have lost 1.8 pounds since the start of our 4 week focus group.

I want to encourage everyone by saying that I am learning that the more I stick to my goals, no matter what's going on around me, I feel better going through whatever it is. That binge on Monday night did some damage, but I have more than made up for the damage by getting back on track.

Have a great Day 10, everyone! Also, I want to say "hi" to our fearless leader that started this focus group. I miss seeing your posts.

Amy
  • AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't know how to delete the duplicate topic, or if it's even possible. My apologies.:ohwell:
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I was afraid that someone might start another thread since I was so long winded. I should have just checked in and then told my long story.

Deanna
  • haasgirl
    haasgirl Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi All,

Yesterday was pretty good. Stayed within my calories but no excercise I was just too tired. Today has been good so far. Plan to take the kids to a run club for kids and maybe do something else this evening.

Have a good one.

Natasha
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was a bit of a bust. Training plan called for a 2 miler which I didn't even do and it wouldn't have counted much for burn anyway. Didn't even log the rest of my day so probably ended up a maintenance day. I need a couple of big weeks to make up for my lack of loss last week.

Getting ready to head out for my fast 4 hoping to beat my time on that and it's the last run before the race. Going to make sure my calories are on target and log everything.

Have a good day!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yesterday was busy and today also has been managed to get our walk in

Diet was meh had a half slice of cake was really tasty so going to do another wo when every one is in bed

had a lousey night up for 3 1/2 hours in the middle of the night so dragging today

hope everyone has a great day
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a lazy morning/early afternoon today. Nothing on the agenda except a few episodes of Supernatural and a date with a box of hair coloring :) Then it's off to class tonight. Think I should do just a bit more studying (have an exam tomorrow) but I feel pretty good about the material.

My bum is killing me! Yesterday was the first time I could really do all the jumping/high-impact moves in 30DS, and I'm really feeling it today! Haven't worked out yet but plan to do some arm/ab work and a long walk. Food is going well. A classmate is bringing chocolate ribbon cake to class tonight, so I've set aside a few extra calories for that. Yum!

NSV today! My breasts stick out further than my tummy for the first time in YEARS! And that's saying something, since I'm a DD! LOL! Good progress. Still a long way to go, but I think things are going well!
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, Day 10 already! Did my morning walk, drinking my water with lemon and trying to eat more frequent, smaller meals
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    First time in a long time I had a bad day.......nothing special bad, just a loss of control kinda day. I ate 200 calories over my calorie goal. I just wanted to nibble ALLLL day. Nothing satisfied me. I can honestly say I wasn't hungry at all today - i was just craving food. Hard to explain. I ate a good, healthy lunch, but wanted more (wanted, notice, not needed)

I am so tired right now I think I'm going to fall out and I really didnt do anything! I was too lazy to work out. Not sure what's going on. I know tomorrow will probably be better ----