Frustrated with scale...

Options
rebasporty
rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
How often do you step on the scale? I have been stepping on daily, it is amazing to see how much it fluctuates from day to day. I bought a FITBIT and starting tracking everything as of July 6, 2012 in that time I have lost 8.4 lbs (my lowest number since starting) I have been finding that since I have hit that lowest number I am having a hard time getting past it. The scale has been going up 3-4 lbs, down 3-4lbs however has not gone past that 8.4 pound mark...I have purchased a heart rate monitor to step up my workouts and am anxious to start seeing more results...anyone else have this same frustration of the scale fluctuating?

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I am not too concerned with the scale.
    I want to make this a lifestyle forever.
    I always improve, in some way, every week
    If I think I have lost some weight, I will step on the scale, which I aim to do on Mondays.:happy:

I am enjoying all the changes I see and feel!:happy:
    I am so glad I am headed in the right direction!
    My body looks and feels great!

I love my workouts!
    The weight will come off.
    In the meantime, I am sure enjoying myself!
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I like what you had to say...I am enjoying the changes I am seeing as well, the scale is the only thing I am not enjoying. My plan is to make this a forvever thing as well. I have already made a number of positive changes. Planning is the biggest thing that I find has helped with keeping me on track:

- Breakfast and lunch for the next day, packed the night before
    - Clothes laid out for the next day
    - Workout clothes and shoes in the bathroom ready to go
    - Workout in fitness center at work
    - Log my exercise and what I will eat for the day first thing in the morning so I know what I can have when dinner time rolls around.
    - No more excuses, get up early then you are done for the day. Nothing to get in the way after work!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    I think I have changed my MO dozens of times!
    I try to stick with one plan, and my schedule/dynamics change.
    Well, one thing I always try to do, is as you mentioned, get to bed early with everything ready to go.
    And do my workout VERY early.
    I love that Me-time:heart: