Trek 820

Options
thekarens
thekarens Posts: 254 Member
Just picked up my new Trek 820 wsd. Haven't ridden for years, so I'm pretty excited. This will be my around the subdivision, local park trails and some of the state park trails bike. Next spring I'm hoping to add a cyclocross bike.

Replies

• blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just got a Cannondale Quick 4 for the same purpose. It is much nicer than the Huffy single speed cruiser I've been riding that I got off Craigslist for $40.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Just picked up my new Trek 820 wsd. Haven't ridden for years, so I'm pretty excited. This will be my around the subdivision, local park trails and some of the state park trails bike. Next spring I'm hoping to add a cyclocross bike.

What?...someone say CYCLOCROSS?...:bigsmile:
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options

What?...someone say CYCLOCROSS?...:bigsmile:

In my mind the cyclocross is the ultimate bike. You can have a spare set of wheels and swap them out as needed, ride the trails or ride the road :)