Changes you noticed since starting CURVES

Options
:happy: Hi Curve Divas:flowerforyou:

I have found that I am too caught up with what my scale reads, so .....
I would love to hear the changes you have felt, seen or what other's have noticed since starting Curves and using MFP.

Lately I have notice little things like;
My watch is now loose
My too tight jeans are falling off
I have energy to walk in the morning and find that I enjoy it
I can say I feel "Happy" and I am excited every morning to see what the day is going to bring.

Wow:laugh: who would have thought that 30 mins 3 times a week could makes such a difference in someones life

and for that I am grateful

Faith:wink:

Replies

• Curvegirless60
    Options
    Today i walked up a flight of stairs without being winded :smile:
    Pull on my jeans without undoing my zipper
    Co-worker noticed - and said 'I look great':smile:

Made My Day!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :happy: I find I want water - I use to not drink water at all and now I can't get enough
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    The energy I have since starting Curves is unreal. I am like a energize bunny :laugh: Bonus
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have been working out at curves and logging my food on myfitnesspal for 1 month now. The results are in I have lost 11lbs, 7.5inches and 4.5lbs of body fat. I am well on my way to a healthy happy lifestyle! Yay me!!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO AUKEILAGIRL! THAT IS REALLY WONDERFUL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:bigsmile:

What other improvements have you notice since starting Curves and logging MFP? I would love to hear the changes you have experienced!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :happy: Since joining Curves I have more confidence then I had 4 mos ago.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :smooched: When we walked to the Store last night, my Husband said "You used to get out of breath walking across the room. And now I can barely keep up with you and I am the one breathing hard!"
    He knows the changes he needs to make, and he has made some of them. But he won't/can't commit to Regular Exercise.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Options
    Ive lost 11 pounds and 7.5inches but all my clothes are still tight. But I did noticce yesterday that when I was shopping I was zipping throw the isles. I turned it into a workout.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    ::happy: I was measured at Curves on Sat and I am down 13.5 inches. YIPEE - I tried on sleaveless green top which I haven't worn for years. and even back then the top fit but I wore it open because it was slightly tight. GUESS WHAT - i wore it today buttoned up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THE BEST FEELING EVER!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    My boss -who has been on holidays for 4 weeks was back today. Couldn't believe how much I have changed. Stated "You look great" "I can't believe it's you"

Made my day :smile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Options
    Thats great curvegirl. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The energy is amazing! Both in the Curves & in myself! Love that!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :laugh: Me too - LOVE THE ENERGY!
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I am starting with Curves today after work... a little nervous... Does anyone know about the Curves Complete?
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Hi Pink
    Hope you have a great workout! You will be suprised how much you sweat in just 30 mins. You only have to go 3x per week. CURVES WORKS!
    I not sure of Curves Complete - is that same as Curve Smart?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to Curves Pink!! I have not tried the Curves Complete Diet, but I have heard LOTS of Good Things about it. Most people who have tried it (that I know of) have had Good Results.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Everything! lol It started with how I felt. More energy instantly. Then my boobs shrank :( Then I saw some muscles in my arms and stuff. Then all of a sudden my belly that got in the way during my stretches was gone. I can no longer fit into my old pants without them falling off. Now life is just fabulous and I always want to dance!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It would be a Shorter List to list the things that HAVEN'T Changed, LOL!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Went to a conference in the Rocky Mountians for 3 days. I went to Curves on Tuesday and on Sat Morning. I did not log my food however, I went swimming with my co-workers and had a great time. I felt great being in my swimming suit, 26 lbs does make a dffierent. Plus, I have more tone - THANKS TO CURVES :wink: