Hi there FetLifers

My name is mystique and I am trying to become healthier.

Replies

• Hey there mystique.... I'm Katyana on FL.... how's you doing? I'm here to get healthy, sexy and lose this weight before getting married in 13 1/2 months :P
  • rebeccarnm
    rebeccarnm Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there!

You can find me on FL as masokat.

My goal is to get down to a size 10. I used to be a size 22, and I'm now down to between a 14-16, so about half way there! :)

Gotta get some exercise in - diet has taken me pretty far, but I'm starting to stall.
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 42 Member
    Hey fellow kinksters !!!!! So excited to see some of you on here :D my fetlife name is slaverayne I joined this site to help track my food intake and exercises. I've put on a few and hoping to turn it into muscle and be fit and toned for this summer.
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    yayayaya! kinky healthy types!!!!

been on mfp for a while now and am proud to say I'm down 40 lbs

if your looking for me on fet PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message 1st just like anywhere else. Its nice to hear from someone before some random friend request.

name on there is crafty_creature.

if anyone is interested in another fetlife like website I'd love to share that info with you.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

also if anyone is looking for a list of local events I'm located east cost Delaware more specifically and have a few RL connections to events and munch groups! feel free to reach out and just spark up convo... i'm pretty much an open book you just have to ask!
  • Good morning. i am so happy to find this group. i am this name on FL as well. Please feel free to message me here or there.

i have had some success with my weight and exercise, but lack self-discipline . ..okay, that goes for many things in my life. :]

Would appreciate any help . ..encourage . ..oh, just please give me orders please? lol
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    jack - stop begging :wink:

Hi, i'm jewel. You can find me on FL as jew3el_LP5. If you can't find me, email me here and i'll find you.
  • Yes Jewel. will behave. :happy:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Is there anyone still in this group anymore?
  • lockedinpa
    lockedinpa Posts: 33
    Miz Terry, i still view this group. i hope that You might use it as well.

jack
  • MizTerry
    I check it. There are no hits, but I still check it. :D
  • MizTerry
    I go by MizT
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Sindil on FL and am looking for motivation and help with becoming the best i can be. I'd love friends and motivation and help. Please feel free to message me and friend me on both sites!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Hi...I'm just_tess1976 on FL. I am trying to lose a couple of pants sizes before my 20th reunion in August. Encouragement (spanks, etc) are welcome...! Please feel free to friend me here and there...
  • seespottrun
    seespottrun Posts: 8 Member
    I so want to be focused this time. I have been here before and got away from the structure that this wonderful community of people can offer. I am eager to get back on track. I would gladly accept new and old friends. I promise to be very supportive. jack