vicious and delicious ladies

Options
strawberry1969
strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
Hi there i just wondered how everyones doing?i see that we dont really catch up like the other teams do so i thought id see how your all finding the challenge:smile:

Replies

• jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi melodieray! I've been doing really great with my diet and exercise lately! I can see a difference for sure! But haven't been able to weigh myself because I don't have a scale at school yet ( I will be purchasing one soon however!).
    I've been doing RA training tho for my school so I've been sooooo busy! I get up at 7am and we don't usually finish until around 8pm and then I have a lot of stuff to do myself to work on. So exercise has been rough the past 3 days, but it'll get better!

How have you been?
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    Hi there I'm glad your doing fine!gosh you have been busy and so has valspaeth!I'm not doing as good as I was with the exercise as I havnt been too good since thursday but I've been fine with the food! Hope you have a good week:smile:
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Aw, well everyone slips a little! keep up the amazing work and stay healthy! :)
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    :smile: Hi there im not sure how i will do with this challenge this week as im still not that well so im not really going out!i will try my best with what exercise i can do at home
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    Welcome to the last week of August! Congrats to everyone that has stuck it out for this far. We only have 5 challenges left. This week we will test your strength and creativity.

Monday - create your own tabata workout

With this being the end of the month I hope you guys are ready for this task. We have done several different type of exercises in different routines. Today you need to create your own tabata style workout. This system is the 20 second exercise followed by 10 second rest. Your work out should have 4 different exercises and go for 8 minutes. Each rotation of the 4 exercises should take 2 minutes. That means 4 complete rotations.
    Ex....
    20 sec exercise 1 - 10 sec rest
    20 sec exercise 2 - 10 sec rest
    20 sec exercise 3 - 10 sec rest
    20 sec exercise 4 - 10 sec rest
    Repeat this 4 times - tell your team what 4 exercises you picked and post in the format above. Remember it is 20 seconds of one exercise with 10 secondary read followed by a different exercise. YOU DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME EXERCISE 4 TIMES AND THEN MOVE TO THE NEXT.

Report back to your team on what you created for your tabata style workout.

At a different time test your limits on squats! How many can you complete non-stop? Report back to your team

Weekly challenge - Miles and burns
    With this being the end of the week I am going to challenge everyone to get some mileage in! August has been a tough month for weight for most of us and hopefully this will help you blast past your old weight.
    Monday, Wednesday and Friday will all be days that we record our miles and in return Tuesday and Thursday will be our burn days.
    The points possible for this challenge are endless! The miles challenge counts for full points on miles that are either walked, run, or you use the elliptical. The distance bikes is counted for HALF THE MILEAGE. That means is you bike 10 miles your team earns 5 points. Partial miles count also so record the full amount!
    The burn challenge points are divided by 100 of your burn. Therefore, if you burn 1217 your team will earn 12 points. Make sure you post the entire calorie burn and not just the points earned.

Snap to it!
    20 sec jumping jacks
    20 sec burpees
    20 sec press ups
    20 sec jump ropes

good luck ladies
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    workout done today but as i havnt been out, no millage !!

45 squats
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    exercises done also 40 mins on exercise bike -256 calories burnt
  • strawberry1969
    Options
    trying to still do some exercise!its been difficult to do the millage as ive not been out since friday as unwell so ive just been on the exercise bike!ill