Hi I'm new!

Options
kaytee003
kaytee003 Posts: 18 Member
So I have been at this for a week now!, I previously lost 50 pounds on Weight watchers.... and then gained 20 pounds of it back over the last year of not being focused so I figured I would try this! especially now I can visualize what I am eating in real time versus seeing them as points! I have found that to be helpful so far. I could use some MFP friends though!

A little about me I am inching rather close to becoming 28, I have a 2 year old son that I want to be the best mom I can be for, and I live in Kalamazoo! We currently want our second baby and I want to be able to be healthy and continue to get fit during the whole process whenever that happens for us again. I have always been fat, at least since I can remember. there are pictures of me younger when I was skinny but then I hit 7 and it went downhill and I have never been able to get myself in the right mindset to do this for myself it's so hard to change your brain into thinking differently but I really want to do this. I don't want to finish out my 20's fat and I damn sure don't want to go into my 30's this way either.

Replies

• diybride
    diybride Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!! This is a great site and I think you will do well here! If you need anything, let me know. I'm a fellow MFP Kalamazoo'er!
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome! I used to live in Kalamazoo. Now in the Mattawan/Paw Paw area so not too far from you. You will love this site - I have also done Weight Watchers (along with Nutrisystem and just about every other weight loss program out there):laugh: I have been much more motivated and successful on MFP and LOVE not having to count and calculate points all the time! Good luck to you!
  • kaytee003
    kaytee003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yay local people to talk to!

I work in mattawan, in fact i just ran around my work 1.5 miles lol between my extra late night duties. I am proud of myself for that one!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late to this post, but I'm from the Grand Rapids area. Always looking for workout partners and local MFP'ers.