Day 12, August 25th - Saturday

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Woke up energized this morning. Went a little overboard last night but not too bad just 500 calories. Round 2 is today. I did the 30 day shred this morning. My chores are done and I am going to do some Zumba in a little bit probably after the grocery store.
Then a nap, and out with hubby for more birthday weekend celebration. Can you tell that we don't have kids?

Deanna

Replies

• nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Did a spot check this morning even though we don't weigh in until Monday and am actually losing. I was surprised to see that since I haven't been having big loss days with my calorie target and am in a couple of rest days before the race tomorrow. Going to kind let myself eat what I want this weekend.

Today I pick up my race pack and maybe buy myself some pants for my birthday, then tomorrow is the big day. Yikes!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    niki enjoy the race its such an achievement and thrill to cross the finish line

Deanna hope you enjoy the birthday celebrations its not worth denying cos when we reach goal we will still want too and not live a bland life so I figure it makes a more interesting voyage on our trip to health

RN-88 I am sure you did well in your exam- i remember the rush that i felt when i took my hospitals and fear-not so much when i did my finals weird

me stressed ate cake and had pizza last night feeling blah today but its party day so have to pull it together have a great day