Group Info

Options
devo182
devo182 Posts: 38 Member
Hi everyone, since I am moderating this group I would like to get a few things out there. First, I intend to keep this group fairly small. I want only active members that are posting daily/bi-daily logs. We will not only PM one another, but also use external methods of contact in case you are not posting regularly. If you miss 2-3 days without a log, everyone else in the group is required to PM them. If this is not returned within a day, then we will email the person to make sure they stay the course. This is group accountability for everyone. If at anytime you choose to drop our group, that is up to you. As long as you are a member, we will hold you accountable.

Fwiw, your daily logs can be as short or long and wordy as you want them to be. I only ask that you be completely honest with yourself and the group. Cheating or lying about your daily calories or exercise does you no good.

Once you setup your daily log, include your email address, starting point and ending point for our ~4 month challenge.

Lastly, I would like the forum to be kept simply to Daily Logs. If you have an important discussion topic, then making a separate thread for it may be acceptable, but I don't want widespread random posts filling up the page. If you have personal things you want like to discuss, we could always start a single thread for those things to be kept in separate from our daily logs (given there is interest). Otherwise you can keep your personal ruminations in your daily log for people to comment on. Thanks and happy losing!