True Blood finale

Options
Anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark your post as spoiler if necessary for those that may have not watched yet who were intending to...

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    stuck @ work :explode: normally I'd wait until I get off work and see it later. but it's the season finale so I FB pm'd my friend. she works for Comcast and has free HBO account. She hooked me up and I just finished watching it on my cel while at work with the HBO GO app. :bigsmile:

w/o spoiling..
    Sam's transformation. awesome :glasses:
    Sookie's "Oh, ok" :laugh:
    Bill's thing: WTF:huh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Wait...that was the finale? wtf now I'm pissed lol I figured there would be another episode next week!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    stuck @ work :explode: normally I'd wait until I get off work and see it later. but it's the season finale so I FB pm'd my friend. she works for Comcast and has free HBO account. She hooked me up and I just finished watching it on my cel while at work with the HBO GO app. :bigsmile:

w/o spoiling..
    Sam's transformation. awesome :glasses:
    Sookie's "Oh, ok" :laugh:
    Bill's thing: WTF:huh:

LOL Sam's transformation had me laughing the rest of the night! :laugh:
    Sookie's "Oh, okay" was good- but Jess' "I KNEW IT!" face was better!!
    As for Bill... ugh.
    I can't believe I have to wait a freaken year for it to come back... I hate that so much :sad: Guess I'll just have to watch every season from the beginning on HBOGO until then :grumble:
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I finally just watched this. Does anyone else watch the shows and read the books?
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I have season 1 but haven't watched. I have read all the books so far. Next one is supposed to be the last.
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I haven't read the books but I've heard they are VERY different than the series.

I personally LOVE the series (and have been religiously watching from the 1st season on HBGO.com this week), but I am interested in checking out the books too. If only I could find the time to read :)