Weekeeeend

Options
13»

Replies

• NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    In my experience the 5 or 10 'honesty' questions always lead to sexual questions. Either agree to 'keep it clean' before you start, or just dont participate. I think the guy just thought you were game for a laugh, so not really a creep, just online stuff that perhaps you haven't come across yet :flowerforyou:

I get that Anna, and if it had been more than 30 minutes of conversation for the first time, I'm definitely not shy about bantering. Hell, the last guy I talked with on POF before shutting it down a few weeks ago talked to me about Magic Mike and why women liked it. I KNEW that was to test the boundaries and went there fine because we'd talked a few times. It didn't take long before he started asking me what kind of underwear I wore and the best um, experience, I ever had, so trust me, I've seen plenty :bigsmile:

But I set the tone that night. I asked ALL 10 of my questions first and NONE of them crossed that line. Besides, there are ways to go for that laugh without being blatant enough to ask me "Top or Bottom". Just screams *kitten* to me I guess, but to each their own... I'm sure there is someone out there who will happily answer all those for him!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    In my experience the 5 or 10 'honesty' questions always lead to sexual questions. Either agree to 'keep it clean' before you start, or just dont participate.

I never would have expected that. Wow. Good info to keep in mind.