Repetitive Mondays! 8/27

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, we will do this again since not many read this weekendso:
Attempt to do a very simple exercise in fact I remember doing it when I was a kid for fun...HA! Get on one leg and hop in a square...if you need draw it out with chalk if outside (take your kids chalk or get a rock) or get four items and put in a square and hop to each item 10-15 times with one leg take a quick rest then do the other leg.

Tell me what you think when done. If too late today...do it tomorrow. If can do more then one set (each leg one set) then do 3!
If you have kneww issues I forgot to say try jumping with both legs and note you don't have to jump high or far. Just point to point.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well, I gave it a go, but this was actually too hard on my hips. I got 5 done on the right side.
  • hellcatx
    hellcatx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The first time I tried it I was laughing too hard to do anything. Then I tried it again my stuff was just a flopping, I did 10 on each side, I am tired
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My first challenge (just joined looking for small exercises to pass time at work). Did 15 per side (my box was about the size of a piece of paper). Definitely better balance on the right leg :) Great exercise!!!
  • nbates9254
    nbates9254 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    still laughing! i got four on each side - and was declared crazy by my son!!
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm definitely lat on this. Will try with both legs.