I feel frickin' awesome today!

Options
jccst9
jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
So today I decided to introduce diet and energy supplements into my routine. Holy crap! I'm flying high as a kite and I am DYING to get out of work and get moving!

By "diet and energy supplements," I mean the men's (yes, I said 'men's') Ripped vitapak system from GNC. This was the road I decided to take because it's basically stronger than the women's system and it's not formulated to make you more of a man (no testosterone). I've tried tons of other crap over the years (Xenadrine, HydroxyCut, Mega-T Green Tea, etc.) and I think this time I may have found a winner!

Other pros: Taken only once a day in the a.m. with breakfast, kicks in pretty quickly, hours upon hours of energy.

The downside: 8 pills to take at the same time, 6 of which are absolutely HUGE!!! Kind of a funky taste too, which lasts roughly 20-30 minutes.

Anyone else adding supplements to their diet and exercise routine?

Replies

• joy4life48
    Options
    I have added the newest Green Coffee Bean Extract. I don't want to go to the extreme so this is something that has helped boost my metabolism a bit and has helped keep some things from absorbing into my system. Maybe when I get down a bit more I will add more extreme things to help keep things going.
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i take a bunch: b12, vitamin c, one for hair/skin/nails, multivitamin, glucosimine, vitamin e, fish oil.

sometimes when i have extra long hard workouts i do jack3d or caffeine chews