Challenge the Challengers to Challenge!!!!!!! 8/28!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
I want to do something a little different to get everyone involved and share in the FUN!!!!!!!! I NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!!
I want for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for someone to give a challenge!

Yes you can do it too! Let's share this week taking charge sharing our inner WARRIOR!!!

So if you want to do it then let me know. Then we will put it out! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I am nominating today Ms Lisa aka GI Jane to put out the challenge for today...you got it sister!

Peace,
Wonder Woman

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ok, maybe I am crazy I thought it would be fun but...ha!

Soooo, how about today we do 100 jumping jacks, 50 squats (with or without weights) and 20 push-ups! If you feel fisky repeat 2-3 times or add to your routine today.

(If anyone wants to play the game for tomorrow let me know! Just for fun.)

Peace,
    WW
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Woot! I am in... maybe just for a single set though. Also a suggestion instead of asking for volunteers, maybe you could ask people to send you challenge ideas?
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give it a go, i am just getting over a gnarly flu. So today is my first day back on the workout horse.
  • courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have to run home after work, eat quck dinner and then I'm out the door for the night! I'll definitely do some squats and pushups! I just don't want to get sweaty before going out :)
  • martinez84
    Options
    I'm heading to the gym now and I'll work it into my routine!:wink:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    G.I. Jane apologizes to Wonder Woman. This post was not here before I left today and I just now got back on. I am unable to get to the groups from my phone app. I would have loved giving a challenge for the day. Okay I am going to get my workout pants on and take my medicine like a true soldier. I will do the jumping jacks and squats three times. I wonder if I will cry?

FYI
    If you need me post before 9 am and I should get the message. I home school and do my responsibilities between 9am and 8pm. Again I am sorry I let you down.

Idea for another day:
    Week 3 day 3 of 20 Second Fitness Leg Day
    Squats 3 sets of 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each
    Plie Lunges 3 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each
    Burpee 2 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each

(In the set below rotate Cross Country Skier, Mountain Climbers, Renegade Rows end with 2 sets of quick feet in a row)
    Cross Country Skier 2 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each
    Mountain Climbers 2 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each
    Renegade Rows 2 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each (get into push up position with dumbbells on floor gripping them for support. Alternate lefting dumbbells bending at elbows and lifting up. Do not twist your body. Stay straight and in push up position. You may also choose to not use weights, in that case go through motions as if you have weights.)
    Quick feet 2 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each

Calf Raises 6 sets 20 seconds each with only a 10 second rest between each

The object of this type exercise is intensity. Push yourself to muscle fatigue but pay attention you are using correct form. I do not want anyone pulling muscles. This is a quick workout it is only 10 minutes for everything. You can do this and when you are done you will feel awesome!

Good luck!
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    Done!!!!