Hi there!

Options
Hi y'all! I'm 28 and live in Austin. My little bit was born in April, and after having to try on interview suits this weekend, I'm WAY more motivated to shed the baby weight! I gained 30 pounds when I was pregnant with her... but I was already about 40 pounds overweight. My ultimate goal is to lose 75 pounds and be able to fit back into my favorite college jeans!

(If you couldn't tell, I'm not so great at intro posts. I love pina coladas, gettin' caught in the rain, and fancy cheese. I also love that as long as I'm within my calorie budget, I can have said fancy cheese ;))

Replies

• StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey There! We sound very similar.. First off I'm 27 and also live in Austin.. My son was born 6 days ago so you got me beat from back in April. I gained 35lbs during my pregnancy but was overweight to begin with so after losing 22lbs so far from delivery I still need to lose around 55 total. Really I'll just be happy to be a size 4 again. How much have you lost so far? Are you working out too? I look forward to motivating each other soon!
  • ErinReneeL
    Options
    My little one was due in April but born in March. I lost all the weight I gained with him but still have 20 pounds to lose from his sister who is 18 months older. =P Hopefully we all lose the weight quickly.
  • sarahmtl
    sarahmtl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My third son was born mid july so I am just able to start the journey of losing the 35lbs I have left. I lost 15lbs or so with delivery and the 35 lbs will put me at 135lbs. Which is were I am happy. I am breastfeeding so this will be a slow process. But I am ready to get out of these stretchy pants and into some jeans with a button! Plus with the eldest two boys both back into school, toting the baby around instead of 3 will be a breeze. I will probably start back in gym either late sept or oct. So for know it is calorie counting. :flowerforyou: